Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Your Thoughts Requested…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rich 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hey guys and gals,

Questions for you, as we continue to build the site into something more than what it is, correct things that are broken and add new capabilities.

What would you think about adding the ideas of audio and video interviews with registered artists on the site? We have the ability to do both live and pre-recorded interviews and it might be another way for artists to promote their music, and allow fans to get to know them better too.

I’d be interested in your thoughts on whether you believe it would be worth looking further into, or not.
    Include you thoughts in a reply to this message.
    Thanks!

WYNDSOK
    Participant

It sounds worthwhile to me. And not just for the promotional aspect. I think it would be a good thing for folk in the community to get to know each other better.

🙂

thelastsaint
    Participant

I think that would be a worthwhile effort…..
    I do have a question; when i search for “rock” in the pull down, the only sub genres are alt, punk and surf. Will there be a link to hard rock and metal?

Those dropdowns are a little confusing. The top level items, such as Rock, are selectable too. If you click on it you will be shown those songs that are uploaded using the ‘Rock’ genre.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/