Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Update on Upload Problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

A quick update on the upload issues: Currently working with the content author/engineer on the issue. Believe it might be a bit of code that needs updating. Working to get it all verified and solved.

After receiving an update to the code, I tried to upload it myself. Bad move, apparently. Things are more broken, when trying to upload music, now.

Working together with the code author, which we’ve been working with since beginning to build the site. He’s a rock star and should help us get thing going soon.

Waiting on reply from author to work on getting it fixed. Sorry folks, it’s gonna take a bit longer.

char
      Participant

These things take time. We can be patient.

I appreciate everyone and their patience. I’m currently working with the original developer and working to detail the issue and implement a solution. Hopefully, it won’t be to much longer.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/