Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Up and Running Again

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

After completing some required updates to code, it appears that we have solved the issues the site was experiencing.
      I appreciate everyone’s patience during this time and thank you for staying with us as we worked through the problems.

Any questions or issues that you experience, please let me know.

Rich

charlie
      Participant

Well done Rich, thank you. I’m very glad you pulled through for us all again!
      charlie

Thank you, Charlie. I’m glad to see you again and hope to soon see everyone else too.
        Thanks.

scaustrita
      Participant

Thanks,
      Running smoothly on my end now!

Thanks, Scaustrita.

alhughson
      Participant

Well done sir!
      Thank you for making this work again

freeearcandy
      Participant

Hello Rich

Good to see you back in the saddle. In the immortal words of Forest Gump, “Shit Happens”. I couldn’t access my original account because shit happened to my old email. No worry though, after reopening new accounts for the hundreds of other accounts that used my lost email address, I have become comfortably numb about the whole affair. We’ll, let’s all enjoy our headlong run into the future and step gingerly between the meadow muffins.

I know what you mean by the Forest Gump thing. It seems to happen around here more than I’d like. Glad to see you again. Hopefully, we can all make this place hoping and happening again. It seems pretty quiet around here at the moment.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/