Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General To Download or Not?

Should visitors be able to download your music?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1Yes
  • #2No
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

To date, I’ve not enabled anyone to download any music posted to the site.
      The question I have is-

Should visitors be able to download the music you post on IMS, or not?

dickl
      Participant

I’d give the artist the choice as to whether they want to allow downloads.

Temporarily, have allowed downloads for Registered Members only.
      I want to get an idea of what you all think about it and…
      I want to get out code writer to create something that allows an artist to decide if they’d like to allow downloads on a by song upload.

Have to get your thoughts on how it currently works, first and if you think it is worth the effort of continuing to get the code modifications done.

KCsGroove
      Participant

I think everybody here should allow downloads..
      Why not?
      KC

dickl
      Participant

Personally I’m happy with downloads but, as I said, I think it would be a good idea to let the artists decide if they want to allow them.

alhughson
      Participant

tO ME IF SOMEONE DOWNLOADS A SONG EVEN IF THEY DON’T COMMENT IT MEANS THEY THOUGHT FOR THAT MOMENT IN TIME IT HAD WORTH ( SORRY CAPS STUCK :))

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange