Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General THANK YOU RICH!! For INDIE MUSIC SPACE!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Thank you Rich for creating Indie Music Space !

I’m amazed and busting with joy, happiness and gratitude for what you’ve done for us!

What you’ve been able to is sorta/kinda miraculous!

It feels so good. Feels so familiar.

Now for the community to reunite!

I’ll thank you forever for this.

Elaine

Bless you.
      Thank you too. More than you know.

Anonymous

Great stuff, yes! It feels good to be with familiar folks.

Thank you!
        Without both you and Ruby, I don’t think we’d have gotten this far.

lapskin
      Participant

Cheers boss

Dylmusic
      Participant

Yes, thank you, first of all. You’re probably under a lot of ‘requests’ and tech stress right now, as it’s opening and expanding. I guess we all have great expectations, since Icomp crashed. But it’s really cool to see this fresh start happening. Old friends, new friends, and music. There will come a time with questions and bugs and more. Let’s just raise our glasses to this new baby. Much thanks to you Rich, Elaine, Becs, and whoever made this possible.

lagusaya2
      Participant

Thanks so much! I’ll ease in slowly as time permits!
      You guys are the BEST!!!!

offbalance
      Participant

Thanks for all the great work. I know how hard it can be to wrangle WordPress into submission, but at the same time WordPress can help make it easier to manage and to change things up as needed. So cool to see what you have done so far and looking forward to seeing how it all grows!

FreeEarCandy
      Participant

There are a few requirements for sainthood. I believe 2 miracles are needed. You are 1/2 to 3/4 of the way there Rick! 🙂 Thanks for all the hard work and valuable time you put into this site! You have made a lot of people happy and that is worthy of imitation. Lets hope you don’t go the way of the martyr from all the stress. :O

Also, special thanks to all of Santa’s (ST. Nick? or ST. Rick? ) elves- BECS & Elaine.

Two verifiable postmortem miracles

Note: Canonization (sainthood) requires two miracles, whereas beatification (blessed) requires only one.

Evidence of having led an exemplary life of goodness and virtue worthy of imitation, having died a heroic death (martyrdom), or having undergone a major conversion of heart where a previous immoral life is abandoned and replaced by one of outstanding holiness

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange