Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Patrick Poulou (Lafayette)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  scottg-horwath 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

grathy
    Participant

It is with a heavy heart that our pal Patrick Poulou (Lafayette) passed away peacefully this morning.
    He battled cancer for the past few years, yet remained optimistic, kind and supportive in his challenges.
    I will miss him terribly, having worked with him for 12 years on a variety of music sites.

He is out of pain, and maybe he’ll come to visit in his own special way.

lagusaya2
    Participant

It was a great shock to me Mary! I’m so sad. You must be devastated! So sorry…you guys did great music together! I love you music!
    Farewell Patrick! I will miss you!

Stan

I’m deeply saddened to hear this news.
    He will definitely be missed and fondly remembered.

grathy
    Participant

Please spread the word. I can’t seem to navigate this site very easily, but I know lots of people here would want to know. I have had a few good cries today, but I know he’s out of pain.

Dylmusic
    Participant

Patrick was a gentleman. And a great musician. He’s been so active on Icomp, collaborating with so many (me included). I feel very very sad.

roboscott
    Participant

Oh dear, that is so sad to hear. I was only listening to his music yesterday.

Such a shame. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

KCsGroove
    Participant

Very sad news!
    Always enjoyed his music on Icompositions
    A great musician.
    R.I.P. Patrick

Anonymous

Sad news of course, a talented man and good guy gone! RIP!

FreeEarCandy
    Participant

Wow! Very unexpected and depressing. Patrick had all the musical skills one could envy and I very much enjoyed listening to his compositions. My lord!

grathy
    Participant

Thank you all for your kind words about Patrick. I’m sure his family will appreciate your sentiments.

evilfactman
    Participant

Sorry to hear about Patrick. We did a few songs together and I always liked his music. I made up a song using his music to celebrate the anniversary of meeting my wife. She enjoyed it and Patrick said some nice things about it as well. Good feelings all around. It’s a gift I will always remember. He was a great musician. So glad he shared his music with us.

jibes
    Participant

A shock indeed! Great musician!

tomdev
    Participant

I have been less involved with music recording lately so am just hearing about this now and it is a shock. A wonderful, talented person, wonderful collaborator, and very supportive of others who were developing their music. My collaborations with Patrick and Mary are some of my favorites. He will be missed.

lapskin
    Participant

My upmost sincere condolences

pharmakeus
    Participant

Very sad. 🙁

pete
    Participant

Oh gosh, so sorry to hear this news. Patrick was so talented musically, but beyond that as a kind soul!

frozenentropy
    Participant

Memory eternal.

scottg-horwath
    Participant

i am saddened . . . this news really hits hard . . .rest in peace Patrick , , we will always remember you well ! .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/