Welcome to IMS Forums 5. Musician Wanted Numbnutz dabbler needs an actual musician

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      char
      Participant

I chose three loops to make the background to a song. They are related. Because I can’t read music and play only kazoo and tambourine, I can not fathom a way to join these three seamlessly. I tried putting an echo on the first loop in each set of two but, that’s a “no go”. I know you guys can do this. I know I can’t. Help?

alhughson
      Participant

send me the stems 🙂

awigze
      Participant

Create a separate track for each one and overlap as necessary. You can also slowly raise and lower the volume- one fades out while the other fades up kind of thing. It’ll be fun.

PS, I am only cute to those that I matter too….

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange