Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Lost Music Hope –

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rich 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

If you might have lost, over the years or to server issues, some music, I may have a copy of some of it.
    During the time I ran iComp Radio, I kept copies of a large number of artist and many of their songs. It could be that I have a copy of something you may be missing, or might have lost.
    It should be noted that I won’t be able to help everyone, nor do I have a copy of every song. Don’t be too disappointed if I am unable to help.

Take a look at the link to see if your artist name appears. If you see it, get in touch and I will provide you with a listing of the music I have for that name.

Artist Listing

I will only do this for the artist only.

Rich

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. Occasionally, on upload, the author of the song may be incorrect. If this is the case, notify a moderator, or administrator, so they can take action to correct it.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/