Welcome to IMS Forums 3. Collaboration Requests or Offers Looking for a collab – female vox

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  badstonemusic 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

badstonemusic
    Participant

would love to see this song thru to the end i imagined/hoped for when i was finishing it –
    since i first started this one, all i ever heard over and over in my head during the recording nights,
    was a voice like somewhere in this vibe (paula cole, suzanne vega, liz phair, heather nova or natalie walker)
    its always good to dream big. if interested hit me up message on this site first – heres the instrumental
    primm-nevada-1990

RubyDubidoux

Hey BSM!
    Do you have lyrics?

Elaine

badstonemusic
    Participant

i have a general idea and a potential vid
    no lyrics yet
    we could work it

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. Occasionally, on upload, the author of the song may be incorrect. If this is the case, notify a moderator, or administrator, so they can take action to correct it.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/