This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FreeEarCandy 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

daugrin
    Participant

I am looking for a vocalist, a falsetto is essential! I have worked with many artists and have a reputation for pulling the top Work out of people. Music is on the board, but I will write to suit the gift…

FreeEarCandy
    Participant

If you have the tune and lyrics put together I’ll give it some consideration, Daug.

daugrin
    Participant

Basic track is on the board. I gotta write a vocal treatment? Hummm, okay. I gotta find my Brian Wilson hat. This might take a while..

FreeEarCandy
    Participant

Ok. When you are ready send a message.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/