Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Catalina – DON'T!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dickl 1 week ago.

• Author

dickl
    Participant

Hello folks,

I don’t know how many use a Mac but if you’re tempted to update to Catalina, DON’T!

It’s screwed my Mac and judging by the Apple discussion forums I’m not the only one.

I can’t shut down my Mac without physically pressing the power button. Safari is running like a tortoise and I’ve had to restart it on several occasions just to access the internet.

I love Logic but I’m beginning to get somewhat pissed off with Apple. Their latest update to Logic has caused a number of problems with Coremidi initialisation failing and having to shut down and restart Logic several times before it works.

Luckily I didn’t load Catalina to my music mac.

Cheers

Dick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/