Welcome to IMS Forums 1. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Archive perhaps is best for business?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Rich.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      daugrin
      Participant

Providing an accurate and complete archive will enable listeners to comment on the artist’s backlog. As things stand now the last five songs are all that is available to listeners,and none of the comments for those works are available for consultation. As a high volume producer I fail to see the purpose of posting more than five songs under the current facilities. Is this an issue for anyone else?

I agree. The appearance of only the last 5 songs is a huge issue for me, and I have been in contact with the code writer about this issue. I am waiting to hear from him on a solution, along with a solution that would allow for members to delete their own music if they wish, as well.

Rest assured that any issues, or problems, brought to my attention are not ignored. However, as I am not as practiced a coder, as some and, especially, the one who wrote a lot of the underlying music handling code used on site, I have to wait on their ability to fit our needs into their schedules. My apologies for any frustration caused by such.

alhughson
      Participant

Really this is a thing?
      Wondered where my music had got to

Yes, it is a real thing.
      It was solved at one point, until 4 days ago. I’m working to get it solved again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Site Issues You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this appears to cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. Software engineers are working to correct these issues and we are working with them and apologize for any inconvenience.
  5. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange