Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General Is the Music is Over? Reply To: Is the Music is Over?

While I appreciate the comment and compliments, I don’t believe I’m the “best admin EVER”, or even close. I leave that title to others I have immense respect for. I’m just a guy who wanted to make a simple place where we could get together and share music. There are still some overcomplicated things and some items that don’t work properly, yet. But for the most part, things are functioning.
In the near future, I will be starting to look for others that can help support/police the site, moderators if you will. People that know the site, how it works and can help others out with questions/problems, approve new member sign-ups and all that.
Anyone interested?

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange