Welcome to IMS Forums 2. General MACJAMS.Net Reply To: MACJAMS.Net

daugrin
Participant

Welcome to Indie Music Space Mark. Let’s get to it… My opinion of your behavior and more the content of your character is based on some twenty years of observation in the public forum of MJ. Let’s review, you Sir never played a gig, you can’t sing, can’t play, can’t produce, and can’t write music. This gives you possible insight only into the social aspects of music. This undeniably is because you Sir have no have relationship with the Muse. None. She does not know you.
You report above, having responded here. because of remarks I made to your character Sir. I stand by those remarks. My direct observations fueled those remarks. If you don’t agree with my assessment, and you would like to report here why you are incorrectly labeled a bitter leftist please be forth coming.
Enjoy your medal. You deserve it…

Daug

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange