Welcome to IMS Forums 1. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Archive perhaps is best for business? Reply To: Archive perhaps is best for business?

I agree. The appearance of only the last 5 songs is a huge issue for me, and I have been in contact with the code writer about this issue. I am waiting to hear from him on a solution, along with a solution that would allow for members to delete their own music if they wish, as well.

Rest assured that any issues, or problems, brought to my attention are not ignored. However, as I am not as practiced a coder, as some and, especially, the one who wrote a lot of the underlying music handling code used on site, I have to wait on their ability to fit our needs into their schedules. My apologies for any frustration caused by such.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange