Welcome to IMS Forums 6. Bug Reports Bug Reports Reply To: Bug Reports

Dylmusic
Participant

Hey Rich. I dont want to annoy anyone, but it would be nice to know if some of the issues mentioned above are on the way to be fixed or not “fixable” at all. Some of them are rather important, just to follow other artists posts (and on a personal level, the “no cover” rule will prevent me to upload 99.9% of my work on this site…)
So, are some of those on the mend or dead in the water ?

• Follow artists and get a notification (and also, a list of my “followed musicians” uploads on the homepage) when they post new tracks ? I saw the function appear in the last few days, tried to use it, then it disappeared…
• When you enter through the Music menu, you get only the song titles, not the name (or, better, link to) of the artist
• When you are on any song page, no link to the author, and no mention of the genre (rock, indie…)
• On the newest song area of the home page, genre is not visible too.
• When i type a comment on someone’s song, the song “play” function gets hacked and jumpy. I know : i can wait until the end of this song and comment after. But when inspiration chimes…

Thank you. I understand not all requests can be fixed, i just want to know if some of them will be…
Dyl

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange