Welcome to IMS Forums 6. Bug Reports Bug Reports Reply To: Bug Reports

RubyDubidoux
Participant

From Deputy Doofy:

While I’m sure you want cold, hard “cash” still, I’m wondering if you’d be willing to set up and accept Bitcoin or something comparable. I’d be happy to send small amounts your way from time to time.

I’m also big on Solidity development (more on the learning and tinkering side), which means I’ve been making “tokens” (Smart Contracts) on a blockchain similar to Ethereum, but nowhere near the expense of Ethereum. In other words, we could find ways to make a token to be given out as another way of “liking” or “tipping” good tunes.

Just running with ideas we could eventually add to the site, even if only for donations to you guys and nothing else.

Site Items You Should Be Aware Of

1. NOTE: Spammers WILL be BANNED.
  2. Posting a comment on a song will reload the page, as the comment is saved. This will stop the play of music that may be currently playing.
  3. DO NOT include special characters in your song filenames and titles. this will cause issues with the file being able to be properly uploaded.
  4. For further information on IMS, please see our F.A.Q. pages: https://indiemusic.space/forums/forum/faq-creation-area/
Secured By miniOrange